« Last Page  |  viewing results 11-19 of 19  |  Next Page »
Posted at 12:13 AM on 3/23/2010
as you commented i added batman for ya :P
Posted at 12:21 AM on 3/23/2010
ah almost forgot my favorite show reboot
Posted at 12:22 AM on 3/23/2010
Devincean said:

ah almost forgot my favorite show reboot

its canadian...but ill add it if you really must have it :P ( and cgi)
Edited by theejeffersons, 4 year(s) ago
[User Deleted]
Posted at 12:28 AM on 3/23/2010
I remember them all about the same, but it wasn't until the 90's-era cartoons did I realize how horrible 80's cartoons were. Ren and Stimpy versus Richie Rich, or any other 80's cartoon? Ren and Stimpy wins out each and every time, imo.
Posted at 12:29 AM on 3/23/2010
Overcast said:

I remember them all about the same, but it wasn't until the 90's-era cartoons did I realize how horrible 80's cartoons were. Ren and Stimpy versus Richie Rich, or any other 80's cartoon? Ren and Stimpy wins out each and every time, imo.

yea got ren and stimpy in here...awesome show...will add richie rich :D
Posted at 1:10 AM on 3/23/2010
Ren & Stimpy, Batman the animated series, Spider-Man(the 1990s cartoon) Doug, Biker Mice from Mars, Darkwing Duck, Count Duckula, Samurai Jack, Garfield, Peanuts, and although these were from Canada I still loved watching Rocky and Bullwinkle and Dudley Do-Right. Those are basicly the ones I grew up watching. I would watch alot of others but not as much.
Posted at 1:53 AM on 3/23/2010
rocky and bullwinkle was Canadian? *sighs* one got past me...but ill leave it since i loved it...and i still have biker mice from mars comics!!!!!!!!!
Posted at 2:14 AM on 3/23/2010
CoffinStomper said:

Let's also not forget Batman: The Animated series, Highlander the animated series, and, last but not least, MIGHTY MAX.

lol @ mighty max... loved that one. HE-MAN was burned in my brain at young age now i see why i like diff styles too many characters lol. well there are tons of cartoons i remember i hardly forget much :P. Beavis & Butthead, GI Joe, Scooby Doo, X-men, Doug, Ren & Stimpy, Muppet Babies, Tiny Toons, all warner bros., alvin an the chipmunks, Duck Tails, Mr Bogus, Batman - animated, Popeye, Voltron, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Smurfs. wow my childhood!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give it back!!!!! wow these seem to tell a lot about ones life XD. you can learn a lot from cartoons...
Posted at 2:17 AM on 3/23/2010
LOLz...yeah i know...i keep thinking of ones i forgot and thnx for reminding me of a few :D
  « Last Page  |  viewing results 11-19 of 19  |  Next Page »